If you are interested in relocating to Germany to work as a farmer or any agriculture related work then you have arrived at the right destination. We would be listing out all the available farm jobs in Germany with Visa sponsorship.
Germany is a country in which agriculture is one of the major driven force of the economy. Exciting farming opportunities are birthed almost everyday with the heavy investment in agriculture by the German government and even private organizations.
Many large German agric firms are currently searching for both skilled and unskilled labours in various farming fields.
Jobs like vegetable pickers, fruits pickers, field workers, tractor drivers and many other experience workers.
If you are interested in any of the jobs that would we mentioning you just have to follow the link provided and apply for any of the high paying farm jobs in germany with visa sponsorship.
Details On-Farm Jobs In Germany
Farm work differs across various state in Germany as prominent German farms typically produce various farming goods depending on there specialization.
Some large farm jobs in Germany would only want to hire foreign immigrants, and in some cases, they even offer visa sponsorships, not withstanding your ethnicity or race. Language is also not a barrier.
Available Farm Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship
Going straight to the point, below are available farm jobs in Germany with free visa sponsorship. These jobs include:
In-farm careers seeks multiple farm workers to fill out different positions, they are based in Berlin, and to apply for these jobs then, you must make sure that you meet all the requirements and have the necessary experience to handle them.
Vacancies in In-farm careers include;
– Senior Food Safety and Quality Specialist
In-farm seeks to hire a senior food safety and quality specialist that will support the implementation and fulfillment of the company’s quest for quality food safety brewed in an hygienic environment.
applications for this farming job is currently available and you can rush now to apply.
- You will analyze the company’s food safety, hygiene, and risk assessment plans and update them regularly to meet safety guidelines required for food production.
- Follow up on product and process the requirements of the country regulation within the company business operation.
- You must have a qualification in Agri-food science or technology, biology, industrial microbiology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required to perform the key aspect. of this job successfully.
- Experience in food labeling requirements and compliance with German regulations.
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Valid EU driving license.
– Accounts Payable Clerk
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you would be reporting to the AP Team Lead, you would also be involved in supporting the Accounts Payable department.
- Previous experience in an AP role or equivalent experience is required
- More than 2 years of experience in the field of accounts payable accounting
- A business-related degree with speciality in accounting or any comparable training would be an added advantage.
- You are structured, hands-on, take ownership, and like to work both independently and also with a team of like workers.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Gsuite, or any related software that can be used for accounting.
- You have to be good with working with DATEV.
- You have to be a team player with excellent communication, organizational, and coordination skills
- Reliable, structured, and independent worker
- Fluent in speaking German and at least a basic knowledge of the English language
- Finance vacancies
- Food and safety vacancies
- Software vacancies and so much more
You can apply for this job with this link; Apply Now
2. Spargelhof Hensgens
Spargelholf Hensgens is a top farming German company, they are on the search for diverse female employees that can work in various farming sectors.
They only employ homemakers, students and pensioners. There jobs basically are to pick strawberries or blueberries, stinging of asparagus, and various caring tasks.
The jobs for this category of employees are seasonal.
The salary for this job isn’t fixed but selected employees can earn between €9.82 per hour, good performance and experience can increase your salary.
You would be paid monthly but you are allowed to request for an advance payment once every week.
There is also available accommodation for employees, money for the accommodation would be deducted from your monthly allowance. The cost for a week is €63.
The accommodation consist of a room with two or four bedroom occupancy, a kitchen, toilet and a sitting room availbale for eveyday use.
Make sure to bring all the following like
- ID card / passport
- workwear or coverall
- questionnaire for compulsory insurance
- rubber boots / sturdy shoes
- driver’s license (if available)
E-Farm is one of the fastest growing AgTech (Agricultural Technology) company globally, it facilitates online-based farm machinery transactions globally.
The platform connects farmers, equipment dealers, inspection companies, financial institutions, logistics providers, and insurance companies to eliminate current trading barriers.
They seek the following positions in Germany
– Business development manager
– Marketing manager
– Operation manager Inventory
4. Climate Farmers – Junior Growth Hacker
At Climate Farmers, they’re always looking for intrinsically driven and talented people to join their team of young farmers, whether as interns, volunteers, or full-time team members.
Roles of Junior Growth Hacker
- Participating in the experimentation process & work with a dedicated team for the growth of the organization.
- Hands-on with setting up experiments that drive impact, community growth & improve sales.
- Optimizing current awareness, activating channels and also testing new channels
- Engaging a new regenerative agriculture farmer community and increasing the impact across different channels
- Setting up hypotheses and creating experiment designs to test MVPs in rapid sprint cycles.
- Documenting playbooks/experiments that have proven to work
- You have to acquire one to three years of experience in a growth marketing role
- You have to be familiar with building measures, learn loops – and testing MVPs in an iterative way
- You must like to work hands-on to experiment and implement growth playbooks
- You must be familiar with the working operations of the latest tech and tools used in agriculture to be more efficient
- You love to train yourself in the latest growth tactics
- You must be highly process-driven and know how to structure your work
- You are highly data-driven
- You’re a (self-sufficient) team player
- You are fluent in English
Apply Now if interested in this high paying farm jobs in Germany with Visa sponsorship.
Farm Jobs In Germany To Consider
These are few other farm jobs in Germany that are worth considering, they can be high paying if you work with your passion.
- Fruit Picking
- General farm laborer
- Crop Scientist
How To Apply
If you are interested in any high paying farm jobs in Germany just follow the links provided here or follow some large agric firms on LinkedIn and ask there customer care representative questions when a vacancy would be open.
Once you are a informed with a free vacancy you can go ahead and sum bit your CV and wait for a feedback to know if you have been selected.
It is advisable to apply for more than one job so you can have the luxury of choosing.
Salary Of Farm Workers In Germany
The average salary range for a Crop Farm Worker in Germany is between €25,232 and €38,645 per year.
Conclusion On-Farm Jobs In Germany 2022/2023
Above are lists of Farm Jobs In Germany, so if you have dreamt of working abroad make good use of this opportunity and enjoy the benefits that comes with working as an agriculturist in a supportive environment.
Make sure to take full opportunity of this high paying farm jobs with visa sponsorship 2022. “Remember to make hay while the sun still shines”.