If you have been blocked by someone on Snapchat and you want to unpin his conversation from your Snapchat know that there is no way to unpin the conversation other than contacting Snapchat customer service.
How To Unpin Someone On Snapchat
To unpin someone on Snapchat just open your Snapchat app and tap on the ghost icon. Tap on the three dotted lines at the top left corner, then select people. Tap and hold the person you want to unpin and select unpin.
How To Pin Someone On Snapchat Samsung
Using Snapchat on your Samsung device there are two ways to pin a conversation
- First, open the conversation with the person you want to pin and press and hold their name at the top of the chat.
- The second way is to swipe up and tap on their name and select a pin.
How To Pin Someone On Snapchat Huawei
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat Huawei you have to use the app’s location filters.
Open the conversation you want to pin and pinch your fingers together to zoom in.
. You’ll see a map with a bunch of different colored circles. The circles represent the locations of the people who have sent you snaps.
To pin someone, find their location on the map and then drag it onto the screen.
How To Pin Someone On Snapchat Google Pixel
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat Google pixel open their snap and press and hold their name at the top of the screen, then drag to the bottom where you would see a pin button.
How To Pin Someone On Snapchat New Update
With the latest update being rolled out on Snapchat you can now pin someone in a chat.
You can do this with just three simple steps
- Open the chat with the person you want to pin.
- Press and hold on to their name at the top of the chat.
- Then select a pin from the options that would pop up. With these few steps, the person would be pinned to the top of your conversation so you can easily access their messages.