If you have been passionate about starting a career with the Royal navy. The Royal Navy is recruiting foreigners to join its fold, all the details you need on how to join the Royal Navy as a foreigner its explained below here. Rush now and apply for the Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022.
If you are a commonwealth member and you have the zeal and passion to work with the Royal navy then waste no time in grabbing this hot opportunity.
There are over 100 different roles in the Royal navy with which you can begin your career, all you need is to submit your application online through the website I’ll be providing below and wait for a reply from the Royal navy.
Before you submit your application scroll down this article and check if you meet all the requirements to apply.
Details On How to join the Royal Navy Commonwealth As A Foreigner
The Royal Navy Commonwealth is a program facilitated by the Royal Navy to start recruiting other members of different countries in the Commonwealth to join the navy.
The Royal navy contributes to defending the national interest by providing safe sea-worthy, air-worthy, submarines and aircraft specialist teams to meet operational commitments.
Criteria To Be Eligible For The Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022
- You must be a commonwealth resident and must be up to 18 years.
- Commonwealth citizen who is residents of the United Kingdom (UK) can apply at the age of 16.
- You would need a visa and valid passport to be eligible to apply for the Royal airforce service.
- You must be qualified to receive a visa. And make sure that you are committed to serving the royal navy as a foreigner.
Recruitment Process For The Royal Navy Commonwealth
- Before you apply for the Royal Navy make sure to apply for at least a six months visa.(taking into consideration how long the process might last)
- After applying you would receive a letter inviting you for an assessment test; you are meant to attach your visa application.
- You would proceed to take the defense aptitude assessment (DAA) which is a mandatory exercise for all recruits.
- You would then be invited for a formal virtual interview with the Royal navy to access your suitability for a career and drill you on questions on the role that you have chosen.
- You would then proceed to have a medical and eye test with an approved doctor from the ministry of defense.
- You would then have to completer the Royal navy pre-joining fitness test which includes completing a 2.4km run on a treadmill at a specific time at a fitness center close to you.
- An entry date would be sent to your mail, and once you have it you would attend a four-day assessment, the pre-royal navy course (PRNC)
- Once you complete the test you would have to pass a security check and also a reference check.
- After completing the basic training you would now start undergoing unique training within the justification of the role you choose.
Royal Navy Commonwealth Application Portal
Below is the application link to apply for the Royal Navy Commonwealth recruitment 2022
Note that only candidates that have been invited to the by the overseas office and have a valid entry stamp and visa would be accepted by the Royal Navy.
If you reside outside the UK. You have to make sure you comply with all the Covid-19 guidelines and travel restrictions. You can check out the UK Covid-19 guideline here.
Commonwealth Countries To Be Recruited Into The Royal Navy
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Australia (see Territories)
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Gambia
- New Zealand (see Territories)
- Papua New Guinea
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom (see Territories)
Citizens of the following countries can be recruited into the Royal Navy.
Royal Navy Commonwealth Salary
New Recruit – £15,761
After 26 weeks – £20,000
Leading Rating – £33,039
Petty Officer – £37,870
Warrant Officer – £51,800
Application for the Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022 is open you can use the link above to apply.
Make sure you follow all the guidelines stated above so you can be sure of being selected.